close

 

THE ALAN PARSONS PROJECT - Old And Wise 老和智慧

As far as my eyes can see 在我視線內

There are shadows approaching me 那裡陰影撲向我而來

And to those I left behind 那些我留在我後面的東西

I wanted you to know我要你知道

You've always shared my deepest thoughts 你總是了解我內心深層的想法

You follow where I go 我到那裡你就跟到那裡

And ohh.. when I'm old and wise 歐…, 當我愈老愈有智慧

Bitter words mean little to me 我更深層體會悲傷的言語

Autumn winds will blow right through me 秋天的風正吹著我

And someday in the mist of time 且某個時間渾沌的日子

When they ask me if I knew you 當他們問我認識你嗎?

I'd smile and say you were a friend of mine 我將笑著告訴他們, 你是我的朋友

And the sadness would be lifted from my eyes 憂傷充滿我雙眼

Ohh.. when I'm old and wise..當我愈老愈有智慧

As far as my eyes can see在我視線內

There are shadows surrounding me那裡陰影撲向我而來

And to those I leave behind那些我留在身後的東西

I want you all to know 我要你全部了解

You've always shared my darkest hours 你總是與我共度黑暗時刻

I'll miss you when I go 當我離開時我會一直想你

And ohh.. when I'm old and wise 歐..當我愈老愈有智慧

Heavy words that tossed and blew me 天堂的訊息不斷地傳送給我吹拂我

Like autumn winds will blow right through me 像秋風將吹過我

And someday.. in the mist of time 在混沌時間的某天

When they ask you if you knew me 當他們問你, 你認識我嗎?

Remember that you were a friend.. of mine.. 記得…你是我的朋友

As the final curtain fall.. before my eyes 當末日…在我眼前

Ohh.. when I'm old and wise.. 歐….當我愈老愈有智慧

As far as my eyes can see..就在我眼前

 

arrow
arrow
    創作者介紹
    創作者 TEdison 的頭像
    TEdison

    好奇的貓

    TEdison 發表在 痞客邦 留言(6) 人氣()