close

 Westlife - Better Man

 

[Verse 1]
You and I had something special, baby 妳和我有些事情很特別, 寶貝
Something that you only see on movie screens, I know 有些事情妳只在電影看過, 我知道
Lately, I've been missing you like crazy 最近, 我一直瘋狂的想念妳
Oh, why, why'd you let me in just to let me go? 歐, 為什麼,為什麼妳讓我們倆相愛只是為了要趕我走

[Pre-Chorus]
Most guys will get high when feeling low 許多人將會吸毒當他們情緒低落
But I don't think that's the way to go 但我不認為這是一個好方法
Sometimes I'll be sitting on my own 有時候我一個人獨自呆坐
Thinking 'bout life, thinking 'bout you and me 思考生命, 思考妳和我

[Chorus]
How do you lose the one you love? 為何妳會失去一個妳愛的人
After giving it all, you gave it up 當妳給他全部的時候卻又放棄了
Maybe my love wasn't enough 也許我愛的不夠深
You think you know, but you never can 妳想妳知道原因, 但是妳從未知道
How do you lose your only plan? 為何妳僅有的計畫會失敗
Well darling, just give me one more chance 親愛的, 只要妳給我再一次的機會
And I'll give you everything I have 我將給妳我所有
I'll try to be a better man 我試著成為更好的男人

[Verse 2]
I felt things when we were naked 當我們裸體時我感覺一些事情
I saw an angel, but they've hidden their wings, I know 我看到一個天使, 但是他們把翅膀藏起來, 我知道
Everyone's got that special baby 所有人都有他特殊之處寶貝
Oh, I, now I only see you in my dreams 歐, 我, 我現在只能在夢中見到妳


[Pre-Chorus]
Most guys will get high when feeling low 許多人將會吸毒當他們情緒低落
But I don't think that's the way to go 但我不認為這是一個好方法
Sometimes I'll be sitting on my own 有時候我一個人獨自呆坐
Thinking 'bout life, thinking 'bout you and me 思考生命, 思考你和我

[Chorus]
How do you lose the one you love? 為何妳會失去一個妳愛的人
After giving it all, you gave it up 當妳給他全部的時候卻又放棄了
Maybe my love wasn't enough 也許我愛的不夠深
You think you know, but you never can 妳想妳知道原因, 但是妳從未知道
How do you lose your only plan? 為何妳僅有的計畫會失敗
Well darling, just give me one more chance 親愛的, 只要妳給我再一次的機會
And I'll give you everything I have 我將給妳我所有
I'll try to be a better man 我試著成為更好的男人

[Bridge]
I've been up and I've been down 我曾經熱戀, 我曾經失戀
Think that's just what love's about 想想, 愛情的劇本都是這樣演的
You took the words right out my mouth 妳由嘴巴說出這些字
If you feel it, say it now 假如妳感覺到它, 現在就說出來
It's been a while but I've figured it out 這感覺已經有一陣子了, 但我曾經指出它
But ain't that just what love's about? 但是沒有, 那僅僅是關於愛是甚麼
You took the words right out my mouth 妳由我的嘴巴聽到這些字
But if you feel it, say it now 但是假如妳感覺到它, 現在就說出來

[Chorus]
How do you lose the one you love? (How do you lose?) 妳對失去你的愛人有甚麼感覺(為何失去?)
After giving it all, you gave it up 當妳給他全部的時候卻又放棄了
And maybe my love wasn't enough 也許我愛的不夠深
You think you know, but you never can 妳想妳知道原因, 但是妳從未知道
And how do you lose your only plan? 為何妳僅有的計畫會失敗
Well darling, just give me one more chance 親愛的, 只要妳給我再一次的機會
And I'll give you everything I have 我將給妳我所有
I'll try to be a better man 我試著成為更好的男人

  

 

arrow
arrow

    TEdison 發表在 痞客邦 留言(11) 人氣()