THE ALAN PARSONS PROJECT - Old And Wise 老和智慧
As far as my eyes can see 在我視線內
There are shadows approaching me 那裡陰影撲向我而來
And to those I left behind 那些我留在我後面的東西
I wanted you to know我要你知道
You've always shared my deepest thoughts 你總是了解我內心深層的想法
You follow where I go 我到那裡你就跟到那裡
And ohh.. when I'm old and wise 歐…, 當我愈老愈有智慧
Bitter words mean little to me 我更深層體會悲傷的言語
Autumn winds will blow right through me 秋天的風正吹著我
And someday in the mist of time 且某個時間渾沌的日子
When they ask me if I knew you 當他們問我認識你嗎?
I'd smile and say you were a friend of mine 我將笑著告訴他們, 你是我的朋友
And the sadness would be lifted from my eyes 憂傷充滿我雙眼
Ohh.. when I'm old and wise..當我愈老愈有智慧
As far as my eyes can see在我視線內
There are shadows surrounding me那裡陰影撲向我而來
And to those I leave behind那些我留在身後的東西
I want you all to know 我要你全部了解
You've always shared my darkest hours 你總是與我共度黑暗時刻
I'll miss you when I go 當我離開時我會一直想你
And ohh.. when I'm old and wise 歐..當我愈老愈有智慧
Heavy words that tossed and blew me 天堂的訊息不斷地傳送給我吹拂我
Like autumn winds will blow right through me 像秋風將吹過我
And someday.. in the mist of time 在混沌時間的某天
When they ask you if you knew me 當他們問你, 你認識我嗎?
Remember that you were a friend.. of mine.. 記得…你是我的朋友
As the final curtain fall.. before my eyes 當末日…在我眼前
Ohh.. when I'm old and wise.. 歐….當我愈老愈有智慧
As far as my eyes can see..就在我眼前

中午好,謝謝分享THE ALAN PARSONS PROJECT/Old And Wise/老和智慧. 人生閱歷增智慧,隨著歲月增智慧.歲月隨後追逐著,歲月前進智慧增. 超讚老和智慧.感謝中英對照.讚!謝囉!
謝謝關天指導 年紀增長後, 以前認為重要的便不重要, 以前認為不重要的變重要了 這首歌和影片藏著真理與神祕 需要大智慧才能參透
以前聽艾倫帕森計畫沒甚麼感覺 現在倒是體會許多了 感謝
影片的時鐘是代表末日時鐘 影片的變換代表滄海桑田 影片中情侶偷車開, 代表人類霸佔地球浪費資源
就跟你們說 不聽老爺爺言,吃虧在眼前
是是是 在你還沒變老番顛之前都對
謝謝分享
謝謝觀賞
謝謝分享
謝謝觀賞
感謝分享
謝謝觀賞