close

不斷地求新求變, 不讓自己囚住自己

沒人可以阻止你, 只有你的心可以困住自己

Roxette - Dressed for Success 贏得成功

Tried to make it little by little 試著小小的做
Tried to make it bit by bit on my own. 試著自己一點一點的做
Quit the job, the grey believers 辭職, 失敗灰色的信仰者
Another town where I get close to the bone. 到另外一個城鎮那裏我可以突破自己

Whatcha gonna tell your brother? 妳怎麼告訴妳兄弟?
Oh oh oh
Whatcha gonna tell your father? 妳怎麼告訴妳父親
I don't know!
Whatcha gonna tell your mother? 妳怎麼告訴妳母親
Let me go... 讓我放手做

I'm gonna get dressed for success 我將贏得成功
Shaping me up for the big time, baby. 提升自己迎接偉大時刻, 寶貝
Get dressed for success 贏得成功
Shaping it up for your love yea yea yea. 為妳的愛提升自己 yea yea yea

I'm not afraid 我不害怕
A trembling flower 一朵迎風顫抖的花
I'll feed your heart 我將滋潤妳的心
And blow the dust from your eyes and 吹掉妳眼睛上的灰塵而且
In the dark things happen faster. 在不好的事情快速發生時候
I love the way you sway your hips next to mine. 我愛妳舞動屁股靠近我的方式

I'm gonna get dressed for success 我將贏得成功
Hitting a spot for the big time, baby. 為最後成功做最後一擊 寶貝
Get dressed for success 贏得成功
Shaping it up for your love. Look sharp! 為了妳的愛提升自己, 看起來非常出類拔萃

 

 

arrow
arrow

    TEdison 發表在 痞客邦 留言(6) 人氣()