close

[Verse 1]
When you get older, plainer, saner 當你年紀變大, 平凡樸素, 理智清楚
Will you remember all the danger 希望你記得所有危險
We came from? 我們從哪裡來
Burning like embers, falling tender 只像餘燼燃燒, 變成柔弱
Longing for the days of no surrender 渴望這些日子不必投降
Years ago 幾年過去了
And will you know? 希望你知道


[Pre-Chorus]
So smoke 'em if you got 'em 'cause it's going down 所以趕走他們, 假如你捉到他們, 因為會向下沉淪
All I ever wanted was you 我曾經要的是你
I'll never get to heaven 'cause I don't know how 我沒到過天堂因為我不知道如何去
Let's raise a glass or two 讓我們舉起一兩個酒杯

[Chorus]
To all the things I've lost on you, ho, oh 所有的事情, 我無法被你理解, ho, oh
Tell me, are they lost on you? Oh, oh 告訴我, 他們可以被你理解嗎?  Oh, oh
Just that you could cut me loose, ho, oh 僅因你可以切斷與我的關係
After everything I've lost on you 經過許多事情我還是無法被你理解
Is that lost on you? Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, ohh 就是無法被你理解嗎?Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, ohh
Ho, oh – ho, oh, oh, oh, ohh
Is that lost on you? Ho, oh, oh, oh, oh, ohh 就是無法被你理解嗎?Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, ohh
Oh, oh – baby, is that lost on you? Oh, oh –寶貝, 無法被你理解嗎?
Is that lost on you? 無法被你理解嗎?

[Verse 2]
Wishin' I could see the machinations 希望我能了解陰謀詭計
Understand the toil of expectations 了解期待努力工作
In your mind 在你心裡
Hold me like you never lost your patience 抱著我像你從來沒失去耐心
Tell me that you love me more than hate me 告訴我你愛我勝過於恨我
All the time 所有時間
And you're still mine 你仍然是我的

[Pre-Chorus]
So smoke 'em if you got 'em 'cause it's going down 所以趕走他們, 假如你捉到他們, 因為會向下沉淪
All I ever wanted was you  我曾經要的是你
Let's take a drink of heaven, this can turn around 讓我們拿天堂的酒, 這個可以徹底改變
Let's raise a glass or two 讓我們舉起一兩個酒杯

[Chorus]
To all the things I've lost on you, ho, oh 對所有的事情我無法被你理解, ho, oh
Tell me, are they lost on you? Oh, oh 告訴我, 他們可以被你理解嗎?  Oh, oh
Just that you could cut me loose, ho, oh 僅因你可以切斷與我的關係, ho, oh
After everything I've lost on you 經過許多事情我還是無法被你理解
Is that lost on you? Ho, oh, oh, oh, oh, ohh 無法被你理解嗎? Ho, oh, oh, oh, oh, ohh
Oh, oh – ho, oh, oh, oh, ohh
Is that lost on you? Ho, oh, oh, oh, oh, ohh 無法被你理解嗎? Ho, oh, oh, oh, oh, ohh
Ho, oh – baby, is that lost on you? Ho, oh – 寶貝,  無法被你理解嗎?
Is that lost on you?  無法被你理解嗎?
Lost on you  無法被你理解
Lost on you  無法被你理解

[Outro]
Let's raise a glass or two 讓我們舉起一兩個酒杯
To all the things I've lost on you, ho, oh 對所有的事情我無法被你理解, ho, oh
Tell me, are they lost on you? Oh, oh 告訴我, 他們可以被你理解嗎?  Oh, oh
Just that you could cut me loose, ho, oh 僅因你可以切斷與我的關係, ho, oh
After everything I've lost on you 經過許多事情我還是無法被你理解
Is that lost on you?  無法被你理解嗎?
Is that lost on you?  無法被你理解嗎?

 

 

arrow
arrow

    TEdison 發表在 痞客邦 留言(4) 人氣()