Paradise (What about us?)
Theres no sense, the fire burns When wisdom fails, it changes all
毫無道理,我們無知的讓這烈火焚燒徹底改變了地球
The wheel embodies all that keeps on turning
時代巨輪顯示全球繼續惡化
Blood red skies, I feel so cold
血紅的天空,我感到顫抖
No innocence, we play our roll
沒有無辜者,我們都是氣候變遷的殺手
The wheel embodies all Where are we going?
時代巨輪顯示我們都將走向哪裡?
All in all you’d expect the wise to be wiser
我們都被期望能更聰明成為智者
Fallen from grace and All and all I guess we should have known better
我猜我們必需要更了解我們由上天恩典中跌落
Cause 因為
What about us Isnt it enough No were not in paradise
那我們呢?感到滿足嗎? 不,我們還不在天堂
This is who we are,
這就是我們(貪心不足)
This is what weve got, No its not our paradise
我們得到這些了,不,這還不是我們的天堂
But its all we want
但,我們想得到一切
And its all that were fighting for Though its not paradise
這就是我們為何要拼命,即使這裡不是天堂
You and us, or I and them
你和我們,我和他們
There comes a time to take a stand
來到地球生活佔有一席之地
The wheel is watching all it keeps on burning
時代巨輪看著我們繼續燃燒
The venom works, its like a curse
劇毒般的破壞像個詛咒
A trojan horse, when will we learn?
甚麼時候我們才能學會特洛伊木馬的啟示
The wheel embodies all that keeps returning
時代巨輪顯示我們繼續重蹈覆轍
留言列表