close

Paradise (What about us?)

Theres no sense, the fire burns When wisdom fails, it changes all

毫無道理,我們無知的讓這烈火焚燒徹底改變了地球
 The wheel embodies all that keeps on turning

時代巨輪顯示全球繼續惡化

Blood red skies, I feel so cold

血紅的天空,我感到顫抖
 No innocence, we play our roll

沒有無辜者,我們都是氣候變遷的殺手
 The wheel embodies all Where are we going?

時代巨輪顯示我們都將走向哪裡?

All in all you’d expect the wise to be wiser

我們都被期望能更聰明成為智者
 Fallen from grace and All and all I guess we should have known better

我猜我們必需要更了解我們由上天恩典中跌落
 Cause 因為

What about us Isnt it enough No were not in paradise

那我們呢?感到滿足嗎? 不,我們還不在天堂
 This is who we are,

這就是我們(貪心不足)
This is what weve got, No its not our paradise

我們得到這些了,不,這還不是我們的天堂
 But its all we want

但,我們想得到一切
 And its all that were fighting for Though its not paradise

這就是我們為何要拼命,即使這裡不是天堂

You and us, or I and them

你和我們,我和他們
 There comes a time to take a stand

來到地球生活佔有一席之地
 The wheel is watching all it keeps on burning

時代巨輪看著我們繼續燃燒

The venom works, its like a curse

劇毒般的破壞像個詛咒
 A trojan horse, when will we learn?

甚麼時候我們才能學會特洛伊木馬的啟示
 The wheel embodies all that keeps returning

時代巨輪顯示我們繼續重蹈覆轍

 

 

arrow
arrow

    TEdison 發表在 痞客邦 留言(15) 人氣()